Why do the top companies and organizations of today turn to Trudy Bourgeois as their go-to workforce performance speaker and trainer? Is it because she is an international business speaker, executive coach, professional trainer/teacher and author? Yes, in part.
But it is also because Trudy will teach you and your people – in a practical, take-action way – how to create a culture where every single person can contribute at his or her very best.
In fact, those who seek Trudy’s expertise regularly are:
- Senior leaders with a desire to improve a specific team’s performance in order to achieve accelerated and improved business results
- Women’s conferences where the focus is on imparting new ways for women to build a personal strategy to experience career success
- Executive sponsors and employee resource leaders who want to develop new ways for their groups to serve as internal consultants and add value to the business
- Conference and meeting planners/leaders who want people of color to learn how to empower themselves to succeed in the business world
To save your valuable time, below is a quick list of just a few reasons these same leaders and organizations seek out Trudy:
1. She Has Top Credentials.
Trudy is a former Senior Sales/Marketing Executive for a Fortune 100 global organization and has 25 years of cross-functional business experience.
2. She Consistently Exceeds Customer Expectations.
Trudy prides herself on doing the research necessary to be able to customize every presentation, every time!
3. She is Resourceful.
Trudy has a teaching heart. She draws not only on personal experience but partners with many of the leading academic institutions in the country. She has built strong alliances with experts in other fields in order to serve as a one-stop resource for her clients.
4. She Does Her Research.
Trudy stays current on the latest and emerging workforce trends. This helps her provide invaluable and timely information.
5. She is Authentic.
Trudy is real. And she is a truth teller who walks the talk. This is what helps her to make an immediate emotional connection with the audience.
6. She is Reliable.
Trudy values long-term relationships that are built on trust, honesty and value.
7. She Has a Proven Track Record.
Trudy is a performance coach with proven models that have served as the catalyst for improved productivity and R.O.I. for numerous Fortune 500 clients.
8. She is a Published Author.
Trudy is an author of two leadership books and numerous published articles on performance improvement, leadership and workforce trends.
9. She is Results-Focused.
Each one of Trudy’s presentations includes handouts with models that support the message to reinforce the learning. A call-to-action is also included to spark desire on the part of every participant to take action on the information that is shared.
10. She is Uniquely Qualified.
Trudy is in a very select group of minority females who have broken the glass ceiling to manage thousands of people and billions of dollars. She has been recognized in the consumer goods industry for her leadership contributions.
Contact us today if you are ready to get results
from a speaker of excellence!